I am an energetic and cheerful Front End Developer looking for the opportunity to work as part of a great and vibrant team. I come with a broad, solid foundation of work experience and the ability to work across disciplines. I strive to make sure the end product is perfect, no matter if it’s a responsive HTML email or a snazzy new homepage.
The Art Institutes International Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
Bachelor of Science Degree in Visual Effects & Motion Graphics (with high honors)
Degree completed: December 2011
Cumulative GPA: 3.9 on a 4.0 scale
Code42, Minneapolis, MN, August 2014 – Present
Front End Developer
- Working closely with other developers and designers in the Creative Department (as well as Product Management, Engineering and Marketing) to improve the Code42 public websites.
- Striving to deliver clean code, maintaining design, user experience and brand requirements throughout the development process.
The Shinebox, Minneapolis, MN, May 2012 – July 2014
- Working in an often fast-paced environment, I always strived to complete my assigned videos with great attention to detail while keeping a meticulous eye on project organization.
- Bringing coding skills to the table, I was able to suggest and implement effective approaches for animation categories that were new to both the company and our clients.
- Being a member of a small team, I was required to balance many projects at once with overlapping deadlines and various complexities.
Pixel Farm Digital, Minneapolis, MN, November 2011 – May 2012
Interactive Production / Motion Graphics Intern
- Contract intern; worked on animations, eLearning websites and CMS-based websites.
Fischer Edit/FX, Minneapolis, MN, January 2011 – March 2011
Motion Graphics Intern
- Assisted with a variety of 2D animations as needed by the lead Motion Designer.
The Art Institutes Int’l Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, November 2009 – November 2011
Student Graphic Designer
- Reported to the President of the college to assess and produce the necessary design work, including catalog addenda, promotional advertisements, and mailers.
- Assisted in managing the school’s website and established HTML newsletter templates for in-college organizations.